Outgoing Firearm Transfer + Shipping
Shipping a firearm can be a hassle. Let Openrange take all the work out of it. We make it simple.
Firearms can be shipped a variety of ways, but what are they and where can you take them. UPS will only take firearms at Hub centers. Not to mention, how can an average person verify that they are shipping to a valid Federal Firearms Dealer.
Just bring your firearm to Openrange and we'll take care of the rest.
Email the following information to [email protected]:
- Your name and current contact info
- The name and contact info of the person that purchased your firearm
- Where we are shipping the firearm
- Insured value of the firearm**
- Verify the FFL for the receiving dealer
- Package your firearm
- Keep it safe and secure until transferred to UPS for shipping
- Provide a tracking number
* - A transfer fee is required per serialized item that is being transferred.
** - Shipping costs can not be calculated until Openrange has your firearm boxed and ready for pickup. Large items and high value firearm may require additional shipping costs, which are your responsibility