Best if you want to carry daily, be proficient and reduce liability. We work downrange with motion simulating real life scenarios. Series is comprehensive, simple and thoughtful.
Graduate from our series and earn a Responsible Citizen Certificate. Read more here.
“No local facility has such a comprehensive, simple and thoughtful series.” Andy J.
Level 1: (buy here) $99 / 4 hrs
- Working from the holster
- Basic Defensive Accuracy
- Emergency Reloading and Malfunction Clearing.
Level 2: (buy here) $99 / 4 hrs
- Effective Use of Cover
- Moving and Shooting
- Multiple Threats/Targets
Level 3: (buy here) $99 / 4 hrs
- Pushing the Accuracy and Speed Envelope
- Timed Drills – including [email protected] Qualification Course
- Reloading and Malfunctions under stress/time
Level 4: (buy here) $99 / 4 hrs
- Extreme Close Quarters and Contact Length Shooting
- Weapon Disarms
- Active Shooter Response and Counter Ambush Shooting
ADVANCED PISTOL PRACTICE SESSIONS!
Those who have attended our Self Defense Pistol Skills training through Level 2 (or more), and have been vetted, can attend our twice monthly Advanced Pistol Practice Sessions. This is work 'downrange', and covers shooting, moving, multiple targets, and pushing the envelope with a variety of advanced skills. Sessions are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Cost is $15.
Each class requires a semi-auto pistol (revolvers may still be used), 200 rounds of ammo, 3 magazines, 2 mag pouches, and a sturdy waist holster.