12/09 Kentucky State CCDW Class, Saturday - 9am to 5pm
Attend the state required Conceal Carry Course, in Openrange's 5-Star Facility
- A modern firearm (you can borrow one for free if needed**)
- 20 rounds of factory ammo (no reloads)
- Hearing & eye protection (provided)
- And a good attitude
Openrange has a wide selection of holsters for the most popular firearm models, along with cleaning kits, defense ammunition, targets, knives and other defensive products.
Please be on time for classes; those 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule.
Active and discharged service members that meet either of the following criteria are entitled to a training waiver:
1) Any current or retired military peace officer of the United States Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, who has successfully completed the military law enforcement training course required by that branch of the military. Applicants claiming this training waiver should submit with their application a Certificate of Military Police Training or a DD214 that shows military police training.
2) Active or discharged service members in the United States Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, or a reserve component thereof, or of the Army National Guard or Air National Guard shall be deemed to have met the training requirement if these persons: Successfully completed handgun training of not less than four (4) hours, which was conducted by that branch of the military, Persons qualifying under for this training waiver may submit with their application at least one (1) of the following forms or their successor forms showing evidence of handgun training or handgun qualifications: Department of Defense Form DD 2586; Department of Defense Form DD 214; Coast Guard Form CG 3029; Department of the Army Form DA 88-R; Department of the Army Form DA 5704-R; Department of the Navy Form OPNAV 3591-1; or Department of the Air Force Form AF 522.
For additional information and complete details check the Kentucky State Police's FAQ web page.
*A no show will result in a $20 rescheduling fee
** Rental firearms are provided at no charge, but ammunition purchase is required, per rental firearm policy